‘Tis, the question, courtesy Finch,Scout.
If you make hay while the sun shines, what to do when it’s cloudy?
1. Use the hay to make a thatched roof for your hut, in case it rains
2. Make hay while the sun shines, play cricket when it’s cloudy
3. Hay, while the sun shines, fly a kite for ‘tricity while it’s cloudy.
4. Roll about in the hay, when the sun don’t shine. 😉
5. Dig up little holes for puddles, in case you like to watch puddles gather rain.
6. Let’s see. Now that it’s dry, you sift out the seeds and roll it up.
7. Sit down and think of better things to do when the sun shines next.
8. Wrap some of the hay around you and do the hoola, for rain.
9. Dig up a mini canal system for your paper boats, in case it rains.
10. Feed the damn cows; that’s what the hay’s for.
11. Now that the hay is made, find someone to sell it to.
12. Now that you’ve done all the hard work, hide the hay from the communists before they distribute it to all those didn’t make hay while the sun shone.
13. Use flash if you’re planning to click a photograph of the hay while it’s cloudy
14. Ctrl+S before Windows hangs.
15. Now that the work is done – Party!
16. Throw a needle in the haystack
17. Hold the mike firmly in front of your chest, look up and say “…partly cloudy skies, with no chances of rain, and a maximum temperature of 24 degrees Celsius”, as a drop of water lands on the camera lens.
18. Call up someone you know in a city (like mine) were it’s really really hot, and make ’em jealous by talking about the splendid weather.
19. Check your email ASAP, if you’re using Sify. Cause once it begins to rain, your net connection is bound to go down.
20. Weave the hay into umbrellas to sell to tourists for a minimum of 600 bucks at Janpath.
21. Spread a rumour in the media about rain-causing hay, and charge admission for devotees that queue up to put tikka’s on the haystack
22. What did you expect, once it’s sunned and ready, things are bound to get hayzy.
23. If the hay’s not ready yet, and it remains cloudy, use a heater.
24. Wait till it’s sunny again
25. Well, there’s no scope of using it to send smoke signals on a cloudy day, so find something else to do with it.
26. Write a self help novel on “Making hay when the Sun don’t shine”.